Monday, June 28, 2010

Republicans: Lock your door, hide the women, and go Tea Party yourself ... The Democrat's are here!!

Well  as a matter of fact we have always been here, but somehow after the 2008 national elections, we became outlaws against conservative thinking!

A Republican couple, friends of mine for over twenty years now thinks: I as a Democrat became a secret Muslim overnight when president-elect Barack Hussein Obama took office??? This is the absolute truth folks! Me? Ha ha ha!! I thought I knew who my friends were...If this wasn't so funny, and horribly unnerving regarding the state of far right conservatism, I would have just brushed it off as the eccentric behavior of a older couple in their fifties.

The problem is I am in my fifties too! and I don't think like they do. Why? because I do not watch Fox news nightly. I like the majority of Americans in this country who have access to a television watch NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN and UniVision instead. Otherwise known as true American T.V..

First, let me give you an example to prove to people in the conservative bally wick that FOX is not the number one station in the USA. The population of the USA is somewhere in the 210 million range, and only 1.6 million people watch Fox news daily. So what is everyone else watching? Obviously not Fox. Fox is not American TV. It is Aussie television with an American twist. A tabloid press discovered by Republican fear peddlers, all paid for by a foreign guy in white skin from Australia.

There is no free press in Australia, it is under heavy government control as well as their internet. So Fox CEO Rupert Murdock has been in the propaganda profession a long time in his county of origin, and he knows how to use propaganda to strike fear in the residents of any country including ours!

To those people who sit glued watching a television news program from Fox daily, I fear for you American minds!

I believe in life liberty and the pursuit of happiness regarding all Americans. I believe in the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution. I believe in the laws of this country as written.I do not think they are up to any interpretation, including my own; except by the courts, were both sides of an issue are heard before a decision is made. I believe in simple majority for forming law. We all grow up believing that at one time, but when an American of different color became president.... the Republican far right went out of their collective minds.

I fear for your sanity conservatives. I wish you well, but you are no longer the majority in politics, and at the rate  your political mind melt towards reality is going... you won't be coming back any time soon. Thank God, for that, and the majority of citizens of this country!

No comments: